Indian Hollow Primary School PTA
- Spring Gala - Call for donations & ticket sales
- Executive Committee - Positions available for 2013-2014
- February 1st - Parents as Reading Partners begins!
- February 1st - Arts & Ed - Bodacious Book Show
- February 4th - 6th: Book Fair in School (Shop Online until February 15th)
- February 5th - Children's Fashion & Talent Show Call for Talent Deadline
- February 7th - Indian Hollow Postal Service
- February 7th - PTA Meeting , 9:45am (Babysitting available)
- February 8th- Arts & Ed - Helping Drew Antibullying show
- February 8th - School Store
- February 8th - RSVP for Carnival Volunteers
- February 12th - 100th Day of School Museum Preview 3:45pm-6pm
- February 13th- 100 Day of School Museum
- February 14th - Indian Hollow Postal Service
- February 14th - Read In , 6:30pm
- February 20th - RSVP for Carnival Bake Sale
- February 21st - Indian Hollow Postal Service
- February 25th - Arts & Ed - Brocolli Rob Show
- February 26th - Children's Fashion & Talent show rehearsal
- February 28th - Indian Hollow Postal Service
- February 28th - Arts & Ed - Zumba
- March 2nd - Carnival 11am - 3pm
- March 4th - Children's Fashion & Talent Show Dress Rehearsal
- March 7th - Indian Hollow Postal Service
- March 8th - Children's Fashion & Talent Show at Burr Intermediate School - 7pm
- March 14th - Indian Hollow Postal Service
- March 19th - Indian Hollow Postal Service
- April 25th - Spring Gala at the Watermill 6-11pm
For more information about what's happening at Indian Hollow, visit our Calendar and Backpack News
The Purposes of a Local PTA, in common with those of the National PTA and the New York State PTA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- The Purposes of the National PTA, the New York State PTA, and the local PTA are promoted through an educational program directed toward parents, teachers, and the general public; are developed through conferences, committees, projects, and programs; and are governed and qualified by the basic policies.
The local PTA is organized exclusively for charitable, scientific, literary, or educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or corresponding Section of any Federal tax code (hereinafter "Internal Revenue Code"). As stated on the NYS PTA website.