New York State Graduation requirement is a half credit for all four years of
High School for a total of 2 credits.
access the home instruction assignments:
- Click on Teacher Websites on the Commack School district website.
- Click on Commack High School
- On the left side of the screen under CHS Teacher Pages, scroll down to Physical Education and click on it
- In the column on the left click on Commack High School Physical Education Homepage
- In the column on the left, click on Home Instruction
- and on the right side of the page find the students present grade level and click on the on the assignment link
For All grade level assignments:
- A total of 12 articles and reflections are required for each marking period. All assignment need to be typed, and double- spaced
- Any late work will receive a penalty of 3 points per class
- Students must submit their completed work directly to their Physical Education teacher through google classroom.
=The deadlines for submission to the teachers are as follows:
- Marking Period 1-November 5th
- Marking Period 2 – January 15th
- Marking Period 3 – March 27th
- Marking Period 4 – June 10th